NEW FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUMS

www.skatedayz.smfnew.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Download  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the new forums: skatedayz.smfnew.com

Tom's Moderator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Noob
Noob

Tom's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Tom's Moderator Application.   Tom's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 2:56 pm

What is your in-game username?Tom

How long have you played the server?I'm very new but i can offer many things.

How active can you be on the server?On everyday, if i was moderator i would be on a lot more.

Why do you think you should be mod?I'm a very mature person and i can help many people.

What have you done for the server to deserve it?Nothing at the moment, but when is start playing i shall do many things.

What do you plan on doing in the future?I wish to become a teacher.

Do you have any experience? If so please list proof.I have, no proof at this time.

Storyline: Some players start scamming, Duping on the server. What do you do when your a normal player?Use ::mod and tell them or report it on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Owner_Joel
Founder
Founder
Owner_Joel

PostSubject: Re: Tom's Moderator Application.   Tom's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 3:03 pm

your application is ACCEPTED pm me or hippo to get your mod when the server is up. Congratz. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://skate-dayz.board-directory.net
Owner_Joel
Founder
Founder
Owner_Joel

PostSubject: Re: Tom's Moderator Application.   Tom's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:05 pm

so tom just pm me when you want your mod.
Back to top Go down
https://skate-dayz.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom's Moderator Application.   Tom's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1